COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Policy
For Natural Allergy Therapies
Every one of us has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. My priority is to keep you as safe as possible and I have completed a COVID-19 awareness course.
If I feel ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 I will self-isolate immediately. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient, but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled, you will be able to re-book again or ask for a full refund.
If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19 – please advise me as soon as possible and DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. I have amended the cancellation policy and you will not be charged for any appointments that are cancelled due to illness.
Visiting Natural Allergy Therapies
- For your safety I ask that you attend your appointments as close to the appointment time as possible. Please do not arrive early for appointments as this may mean that you come into contact with other clients who are just leaving.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please remain in your car until I call you in. Please do not press the doorbell.
- Please do not touch any door handles. I will open all doors for you.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. A cloakroom is available for your use. The hand towels are changed between each client.
- Please use hand sanitiser before entering the clinic room. There is hand sanitiser available for your use.
- I understand the importance of hand hygiene and I will ensure that I wash and sanitise my hands regularly to ensure your safety.
- I have increased the frequency of cleaning, including that making sure that common surfaces, the toilet, door handles etc. are cleaned between each client.
- The building is ventilated between each client. There are air purifiers in the building.
- All disposable items are bagged and safely removed from the clinic room between each client.
- I will be wearing a face covering and you are also required to wear a face covering.
- In order to avoid handling of cash, I would prefer if you would pay in advance using bank transfer.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your own drink (with a lid on it to prevent any spillages).
- A pen and paper to write down any recommendations that are given.
- A blanket to keep warm whilst on the couch, if required.
I will try to make your visit as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns, please let me know and I will do what I can to assist you. All these procedures have been implemented for your safety and mine. Thank you for your understanding.